Result of the quarterly creative writing contest will be declared on Friday Mid night. Stay Tuned. The result will be announced through this page, and other social media. Stay Tuned……..
With the grand success of the monthly International Essay Competition and demand of many writers, we have introduced a quarterly creative writing competition with the support of Jooble India, the second most visited job search site in the world. In this case you need not follow any particular topic as in the case of the essay contest where the topic is fixed by us. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form.
Also, see the list of previous winners
Eligibility: Any writer irrespective of age, profession
Language: English, Hindi or Bengali
Timeline: 1st October 2020 to 31st December 2020
Nationality: Any nationality
There are two categories:
Category-I (Essay, Story, Short story, Script, Letter, Debate, Spiritual contents)
Prizes: Cash prize of 4000INR will be proportionately distributed to 10 winners as per their scores.
50 numbers of consolation prizes of worth 100INR to 50 participants in the form of Amazon cash coupons which can be utilized to buy any items in Amazon.
All the participants will receive gift coupons sponsored by various corporate houses.
The most popular article based on the visits will be rewarded with Trophy sponsored by monomousumi.
Selected articles will be featured in Weaver magazine
GUIDELINES & CONDITIONS
- You can submit your entry in the form of essay, story, short story, script, Poem etc. or anything creative.
- Poem should be more than 14 lines or minimum 150 words
- Other than Poem , the word limit is minimum 500 words.
- Multiple entry is allowed
- Co-authorship is allowed
- No plagiarism, no copy is allowed.SEND UNPUBLISHED WRITING.
- Last date of submission is 31st December 2020
- Result will be announced in the second week of January 2021.
- You have to send your entry through mail to email@example.com
- The result will be announced on or before 15th January 2021 and notified through website, social media and email
- The writeup should be preferably typed in MS word format. However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send handwritten entries.
- There is no registration or registration fee. The contest is totally free and all are invited without registration. You just have to email your creative writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The decision of JURY is final. No communication will be entertained, but be assured that the judgement will be unbiased with respect to any criteria.
- Though it is MOST POPULAR CREATIVE WRITING, MARKS = 50% JURY MARKS + 50% UNIQUE VISIT ACCORDING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS…
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected contents will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission.
- The writing will be published [AT] Monomousumi or WeaverMag Website, So don’t forget to mention your name and bio with your writing.
- One can directly submit their writing [AT] weavermag.com following the guideline
- DON’T FORGET TO MENTION the HEADING “Quarterly CREATIVE Writing Contest’ when you submit directly or send us mail.
SPECIAL NOTE : Though it is MOST POPULAR CREATIVE WRITING CONTEST -> MARKS = 50% JURY MARKS + 50% UNIQUE VISIT ACCORDING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS…