With the grand success of the monthly International Essay Competition and demand of many writers, we have introduced a quarterly creative writing competition. In this case you need not follow any particular topic. Even you can compete with your pre-written contents. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form.
Eligibility: Any writer irrespective of age, profession
Language: English, Hindi or Bengali
Nationality: Any nationality
Category-I (Essay, Story, Short story, Script, Letter, Debate, Spiritual contents)
First Prize: The first prize will be cash 5000 INR (for Indian winner) or $75 (for winner from outside India) and a certificate
Second Prize: Cash 1500 INR (for Indian winner) or $20 (for winner from outside India) and a certificate, sponsored by www.tradetokri.com
Third Prize: “Italy Travel Box” sponsored by www.wanderquest.in
Apart from the first, second and Third prizes, there will be some other prizes in the form of gift coupons or goodies sponsored by various corporate houses. All the participants will receive a participation certificate.
First Prize: The First Prize will be voucher for stay for two nights in Club Mahindra Resort
(as per availability and rules of Club Mahindra Resort. Organizer will provide only coupon to stay in the resort in the blue season)
Second Prize: 1000 INR (for Indian winner) or $15 (for winner from outside India) and a certificate
Apart from the first and second prizes, there will be some other prizes in the form of gift coupons or goodies sponsored by various corporate houses. All the participants will get participation certificate.
- You can submit your entry in the form of essay, story, short story, script, Poem etc.
- Even if your entry is already published anywhere, you can submit to us for competing.
- There is no word limit
- Multiple entry is allowed
- Co-authorship allowed
- No plagiarism, no copy is allowed.
- Last date of submission is 31st December 2018
- You have to send your entry through mail to email@example.com
- The result will be announced on 15th January or after and notified through website and email
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format. However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send handwritten entries.
- The participants have to pay registration/admin fee of 300 INR or $5 through Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org (for non Indian Participants) Paytm: 9322362147 (for Indian participants).
- All the participants will receive a Gift Voucher/Coupon
- After paying the admin fee, you need to mail us with your details or screenshot/proof of payment
- For multiple entries, you need to pay multiple times
- The decision of JURY is final. No communication will be entertained, but be assured that the judgement will be unbiased with respect to any criteria.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected contents will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.
- For any query, please write to us at: email@example.com