Essay Writing Competition Guidelines
Essay writing is an art, which brings out your writing skill. It is an art, through which you pen down your knowledge and perception about the given topic. The Essay Writing Competition shall run throughout the year. There will be the announcement of winners through our website in the first week of every month. Here is the list of winners of the competitions held in previous months
The essay topic for the months of October-December 2019
Above 18 years age group
Topic: “Know-how” about a subject/profession and career opportunities
Please keep these points in mind while framing the essay:
- This essay topic will remain same for the next three months (only for the age group of above 18 years), because we are trying to have a complete set in our website for enriching the readers about new opportunities
- The basic idea is to garner your experiences in your own field. There is no age limit. Anyone can share his or her experiences to make the new generation enriched.The content should not include the ordinary information available in GOOGLE.
- You should write about the profession/subject you are expert it. That may be anything. any profession, any business, any subject.
- Even if you are working in small company or student or in any profession or housewife, or just doing some business, you must have some specialization or experience to share with. That specialization is only known to you. Our idea is to bring that out in the text form so that the next generation is ready to take up the challenge. you can write in English, Hindi or Bengali.
- Once we have a good numbers of informative articles, we shall combine them in the form of book or magazine with your authorship.
- Please be aware that it is not only an opportunity, it is a social cause to make the society better for tomorrow by transferring your knowledge. Again we are pointing, that there is no age limit, no boundation of subject. Just you need to write in the field where your experience lies.
- There will be winner for every month. Result will be announced in the first week of every month for the articles, we receive in the respective month.
- You can submit your essay every month. There is no restriction.
- At the end of the 3 month campaign, there will be a grand winner. The grand winner will get a special prize. The criteria for the grand winner will be shared later (here only)
- The the flow of the essay should be something like this (not necessarily the same. you are free to innovate yourself as er your wish):
Name of Subject: (e.g. nuclear science, Aerospace, designing, fine arts, automobile, banking, teaching, dancing, software, freelancing, fashion,leather technology, ceramic,etc.)
About the subject (Introduction):
Scope of the subject/profession: Syllabus etc.
Why to choose: Some key information,
Who should chose: Trait, strength required etc.
Your experience: if you or your friends/relatives have any experiences in this filed, just include as many information as possible for the betterment of readers.
From where you can get the degrees, certification, eligibility criteria etc
Other information about the subject/profession
Below 18 years age group
Topic: Dream Career/Profession
All the essays will be judged on the basis of your logic, survey, writing style, innovation and structure, innovation etc. Participants should write point wise with proper logic, what make the institutes standalone. The content should be their own idea. Create your own nascent ideas. Do not copy from the internet. We will not judge copied essays and it will be rejected during the screening process only.
First Prize: There will be Trophy, scroll of honor (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE) and a “Italy Travel Box” as prize sponsored by www.wanderquest.in.
The certificate can be used by the students as an accolade under “Extra Curricular Activity”. Apart, the essay of the winners will be posted on the website with their name, photograph, and bio-data.
All the participants will get the “Certificate of Participation” as a token of appreciation and gift vouchers sponsored by https://www.wanderquest.in/. Nityaanand Shopping Zone is also offering exclusive discounts especially for the participants of our essay contest. The product list, prices, applicable discounts and waays to redeem the discount will be shared with participants through mail. For more details about their products, participants can directly contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org / 8975664026
We will inform the result through email to all the participants.
How to send the Essay:
You can send your entry either via e-mail: email@example.com
There are two categories :
(a) Below 18 years old*
(b) Above 18 years old
* You have to submit proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
Declaration of result
The result shall be declared through the website in the first week of every month. To see the previous winners, click here
- The essay should be MAXIMUM 1000 words (more than 500 words) for students upto 10+2 class and 1500 words (more than 750 words) for others.
- The submitted essay should be plagiarism free/no copy from internet/unique writing. Please check your essay in this link plagiarism checking tool before sending to us. Plagiarized essay will not be accepted for the contest.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, email, photo (optional) in your entry
- Only one essay will be accepted by one author, however, you can participate every month
- Co-authorship is allowed
- The decision of Jury member is the FINAL and no queries related to result will be entertained
- Deadline for submission is 25th of every month
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format (No PDF). However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send hand written essays.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected essays will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.
- There is another contest announced by us, namely Quarterly Creative Writing competition, where you need not follow any particular topic. Even you can compete with your pre-written contents. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form. For details, visit: https://monomousumi.com/quarterly-creative-writing-competition/