Essay Writing Competition Guidelines
Essay writing is an art, which brings out your writing skill. It is an art, through which you pen down your knowledge and perception about the given topic. The Essay Writing Competition shall run throughout the year. There will be the announcement of winners through our website in the first week of every month. Here is the list of winners of the competitions held in previous months
The essay topic for the months of December 2019
Topic: Remarkable Indian culture which make India standout
All the essays will be judged on the basis of your logic, survey, writing style, innovation and structure, innovation etc. Participants should write point wise with proper logic, what make the institutes standalone. The content should be their own idea. Create your own nascent ideas. Do not copy from the internet. We will not judge copied essays and it will be rejected during the screening process only.
Trophy, certificate (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE) for 2 categories (above and below 18 years old participants). Additionally, for the participants less than 18 years old, there is a special “Italy Travel Box” as prize, sponsored by www.wanderquest.in.
Note: These are only three physical prizes in the form of Trophies, and “Italy Travel Box”.
However, the essays will be grouped as First, Second, Third, Editor’s Choice essay, Outstanding, Praiseworthy and not worth mentioning according to the marks given by the judges to each of the essays. Only selected essays among these will be published in the website and the respective links will be conveyed to the participants. Those participant’s whose articles are published in the website will have one more opportunity to win physical prizes (Cash/personalized Pen/medal/book etc.) if there article find popularity among the readers/viewers of the website. These additional prizes will be announced every quarter. So, the participant will have opportunity to win Trophy at the very first month or other prizes within three month if article is published in the website. There will be 10 additional prizes every quarter. This new reward is applicable from the month of November-2019.
All the participants will get the “Certificate of Participation” as a token of appreciation and gift vouchers offered by various corporate houses.
The certificate can be used by the students as an accolade under “Extra Curricular Activity”. Apart, the essays of the winners will be posted on the website with their name, photograph, and bio-data. Also a few selected articles will be included in the Digital Magazine and Upcoming Books.The representative images of the trophy, medal, pen, book/novel are shown below.
We will inform the result through email to all the participants.
How to send the Essay:
You can send your entry either via e-mail: email@example.com
There are two categories :
(a) Below 18 years old*
(b) Above 18 years old
* You have to submit proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
Declaration of result
The result shall be declared through the website in the first week of every month. To see the previous winners, click here
- The essay should be MAXIMUM 1000 words (more than 500 words) for students upto 10+2 class and 1500 words (more than 750 words) for others.
- The submitted essay should be plagiarism free/no copy from internet/unique writing. Please check your essay in this link plagiarism checking tool before sending to us. Plagiarized essay will not be accepted for the contest.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, email, photo (optional) in your entry
- Only one essay will be accepted by one author, however, you can participate every month
- Co-authorship is allowed
- The decision of Jury member is the FINAL and no queries related to result will be entertained
- Deadline for submission is 25th of every month
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format (No PDF). However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send hand written essays.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected essays will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.
- There is another contest announced by us, namely Quarterly Creative Writing competition, where you need not follow any particular topic. Even you can compete with your pre-written contents. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form. For details, visit: https://monomousumi.com/quarterly-creative-writing-competition/