Essay Writing Competition Guidelines
Essay writing is an art, which brings out your writing skill. It is an art, through which you pen down your knowledge and perception about the given topic. The Essay Writing Competition shall run throughout the year. There will be the announcement of winners through our website in the first week of every month. Here is the list of winners of the competitions held in previous months
The essay topic for the month of December
Highlight the causes of any one Natural disaster its implication and scientific prevention
Tip: You should bring out how technology can be utilized, what are the technologies exist etc.
There will be Trophy, scroll of honor (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE signed by top Government Officials and eminent Jury members) and prizes (Sponsored by https://www.giftblooms.com/ in the form of gift coupons.
$30 (Above 18 years) and a Trophy
$20 (Below 18 years) and a Trophy
Also, $10 will be awarded to the participant who just missed and can be from any category (Above 18 or below 18 years old) , which will be decided by the Jury Members.
The certificate can be used by the students as an accolade under “Extra Curricular Activity”. Apart, the essay of the winners will be posted on the website with their name, photograph, and bio-data.
All the participants will get the “Certificate of Participation” as a token of appreciation and gift vouchers sponsored by https://www.wanderquest.in/. We will inform the winners on their email ids and phone calls.
How to send the Essay:
You can send your entry either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two categories :
(a) Below 18 years old*
(b) Above 18 years old
* You have to submit proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
Declaration of result
The result shall be declared through the website in the first week of every month. To see the previous winners, click here
- The essay should be MAXIMUM 1000 words (more than 500 words) for students upto 10+2 class and 1500 words (more than 750 words) for others.
- The submitted essay should be plagiarism free/no copy from internet/unique writing. Please check your essay in this link plagiarism checking tool before sending to us. Plagiarized essay will not be accepted for the contest.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, email, photo (optional) in your entry
- Only one essay will be accepted by one author, however, you can participate every month
- Co-authorship is allowed
- The decision of Jury member is the FINAL and no queries related to result will be entertained
- Deadline for submission is 25th September
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format (No PDF). However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send hand written essays.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected essays will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.
- There is another contest announced by us, namely Quarterly Creative Writing competition, where you need not follow any particular topic. Even you can compete with your pre-written contents. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form. For details, visit: https://monomousumi.com/quarterly-creative-writing-competition/