Essay Writing Competition Guidelines
Essay writing is an art, which brings out your writing skill. It is an art through which you pen down your knowledge and perception about the given topic. With this opportunity of “Essay Writing Competition”, we wish to bring out the writing talent of the students as well as all of you who love to write. The Essay Writing Competition shall run throughout the year. There will be the announcement of winners through our website in the first week of every month. Here is the list of winners of the competitions held in previous months
The essay topic for the month of October
“The Importance and relevance of Festivals – highlight any/only One Festival of any Country”
There will be Trophy, scroll of honor (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE signed by top Government Officials and eminent Jury members) and prizes (Sponsored by www.giftblooms.com in the form of gift coupon. This month the prizes are $30 and $20 for the “Other” and “Student” category, respectively. $10 will be awarded to the participant who just missed and can be from any category, which will be decided by the Jury Members. The certificate can be used by the students as an accolade under “Extra Curricular Activity”. Apart, the essay of the winners will be posted on the website with their name, photograph, and bio-data.
Everyone who participates in the completion will get the “Certificate of Participation” as a token of appreciation. We will inform the winners on their email ids and phone calls.
*Winners of each language will be awarded.
How to send the Essay:
You can send your entry either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two categories :
(a) Students (upto 10+2)*
(b) Other (university level students or other bloggers/writer of any age)
* You have to show submit school ID card or similar identity for school student category
Winners for each category will be awarded.
Declaration of result
The result shall be declared through the website in the first week of every month. To see the previous winners, click here
- The essay should be MAXIMUM 1000 words (more than 500 words) for students upto 10+2 class and 1500 words (more than 750 words) for others.
- The submitted essay should be plagiarism free/no copy from internet/unique writing.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, email, photo (optional) in your entry
- Only one essay will be accepted by one author, however, you can participate every month
- Co-authorship is allowed
- The decision of Jury member is the FINAL and no queries related to result will be entertained
- Deadline for submission is 25th September
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format (No PDF). However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send hand written essays.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected essays will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.