Do you want your article to be awarded as “The Most Popular Article” in our platform? Here is the opportunity through two months campaign.
Result: To check the result, please click here
Ref: Five Most Popular Article Award
1000 INR cash, a winning Trophy/Medal and e-certificate.
Additional four winners will be declared on the basis of number of visits, likes, comments recorder by 15th June 2022 to 14th September 2022 and they will be rewarded with gift items worth more than 300 INR.
- Actual and unique visits from 15th June 2022 to 14th September 2022 will be considered to decide the “Mot popular Article award”. If your article is published with us, it means you are eligible
- All the articles already published or which will be published in this tenure are eligible for the award.
- The number of visitors are visible in your article link (as sign of EYE), which is indication of number of visitors. However the winner will be decided by the Record of Google Analytics. The analytics give the unique visitor numbers.
- Only unique visits will be considered for counting.
- The count generated by refreshing the page, or opening the page many times from the same IP address will not be considered.
- The actual numbers of visit is determined by Google Analytics.
- In case your article is not published in our website, we can review again and will publish if found publishable by our editors.
- For getting the winner tag of The Most Popular article” and winning prizes, you need to get more visitors to your essay/article/story. The winner will be decided by the maximum number of visitors, quality, comments, social media sharing etc. It means that particular article will be the winner, which is liked by maximum numbers of visitors/readers.
- Good articles in anyway fetch more attention through the google search and our regular viewers.
- The campaign is for 3 months 15th June 2022 to 14th September 2022 for winning the five prizes.
- The minimum unique visit should be 2500+ for eligible to receive the prize.
This page will be updated frequently for new updates. If you have any query, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org