Essay Writing Competition Guidelines
Essay writing is an art, which brings out your writing skill. It is an art, through which you pen down your knowledge and perception about the given topic. The Essay Writing Competition shall run throughout the year. There will be the announcement of winners through our website in the first week of every month. Here is the list of winners of the competitions held in previous months
The essay topic for the months of April and May 2020 (Considering the situation, we are merging monthly contest. Result will be announced on 15th June)
Topic: “How to deal with/make/produce/get rid of/correct/create/design/measure/calculate/solve or anything similar”
example: “How to make science project for kids from house hold items“
(The focus of the essay should be a single solution. The aim is to bring out your creative mind and knowledge. You can search from google but do not copy. Create your ideas, and write in your language and in your style. example: How to make science project for kids from house hold items, How to control hair fall, How to create your good resume etc. There may be unlimited such topics. The topic may be related to medical, technology, lifestyle, finance, investment, recipe, math, or any subject which you can think of or are expert in. But please do not copy from the internet. We appreciate simple ideas but always discourage copied content even though it looks attractive.)
All the essays will be judged on the basis of your logic, survey, writing style, innovation and structure, innovation etc. Participants should write point wise with proper logic, what make the institutes standalone. The content should be their own idea. Create your own nascent ideas. Do not copy from the internet. We will not judge copied essays and it will be rejected during the screening process only.
The result will be conveyed through email to all the participants or it can be check by clicking here in the first week of every month.
Below 18 Years old category: Trophy, certificate (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE) and “Italy Travel Box” as prize, sponsored by www.wanderquest.in. Trophy and Italy Travel Box will be sent to the winner’s address through India Post after about 15 days of result announcement.
Above 18 years old Category: Trophy, certificate (Print Ready/Printable e-CERTIFICATE) and a Book. Trophy and book will be sent to the winners address through India Post after about 15 days of result announcement.
****All the eligible participants will get the “Certificate of Participation” as a token of appreciation and gift vouchers offered by various corporate houses.
****The certificate can be used by the students as an accolade under “Extra Curricular Activity”.
**** The representative images of the trophy, medal, pen, book/novel are shown below.
**** After successful publication of 16 or more essays/poem/stories etc. in www.monomousumi.com, a special dedicated digital book will be published for that participants FREE of cost. This digital book publishing costs is 2500/- , which would be waived for the repeat participants as a token of appreciation.
Note: There are only three physical prizes in the form of Trophies, “Italy Travel Box” and Book
However, the essays will be grouped as First, Second, Third, Editor’s Choice essay, Outstanding, Praiseworthy and not worth mentioning according to the marks given by the judges to each of the essays. Only selected essays among these will be published in the website and the respective links will be conveyed to the participants. Those participant’s whose articles are published in the website will have one more opportunity to win physical prizes (Cash/personalized Pen/medal/book etc.) if there article find popularity among the readers/viewers of the website. Here are the guidelines:
- The participant will have opportunity to win other prizes after three months, if article is published in the website.
- There will be 10 other prizes every quarter.
- There will not be any result announcement separately.
- The participants can mail us that they have received an excellent reviews from the readers/viewers after three month of publishing the essay. After examining from our side, the eligible participants will be rewarded.
- Only selected essays of the participants among the above mentioned list will be published in the website and the respective links will be conveyed to the participants and the countdown of three months will start from the date when the article is published, irrespective of month of participation.
- Those participant’s whose articles are published in the website will have one more opportunity to win physical prizes (Cash/personalized Pen/medal/book etc. and the details of these prizes are given below) if there article find popularity among the readers/viewers of the website. There will be about 10 additional prizes every quarter.(a) Cash Prize: 1000 INR, if the actual unique visits are above 10000(b) Cash Prize: 500 INR, if the actual visits are between 5000-10000(c) Personalized Pen/Medal/Book/Novel (costing about 300-400 INR): any of these prize as per the winner’s choice whose article has visits between 2000-5000.The representative images of the pen, book/novel are shown in this link.
Guidelines to send the entries
How to send the Essay:
***You can send your entry either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***The file name should be saved as participant’s name, and age
There are two categories :
(a) Below 18 years old*
(b) Above 18 years old
* You have to submit proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
Declaration of result
The result shall be declared through the website in the first week of every month. To see the previous winners, click here
- The essay should be MAXIMUM 1000 words (more than 500 words) for students upto 10+2 class and 1500 words (more than 750 words) for others.
- The submitted essay should be plagiarism free/no copy from internet/unique writing. Please check your essay in this link plagiarism checking tool before sending to us. Plagiarized essay will not be accepted for the contest.
- You should write your name, age, city, phone number, email, photo (optional) in your entry
- Only one essay will be accepted by one author, however, you can participate every month
- Co-authorship is allowed
- The decision of Jury member is the FINAL and no queries related to result will be entertained
- Deadline for submission is 25th of every month
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format (No PDF). However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can send hand written essays.
- The copyright of the article will remain with the author. Selected essays will be published in the website with the name, photo and bio of the participants without the need of prior permission. However, the participant is always free to withdraw the essay from this website.
- There is another contest announced by us, namely Quarterly Creative Writing competition, where you need not follow any particular topic. Even you can compete with your pre-written contents. You can choose your own theme, where you are the expert. Here is the opportunity to show your writing skill in any form. For details, visit: https://monomousumi.com/quarterly-creative-writing-competition/
Essay writing help:In case you need fast help with writing your essays for cheap, don’t hesitate to pay essay writers from https://cheapwritinghelp.