Cinema showcases a mirror of the society and has become an essential part of our life. It gives a platform to express your ideas and showcase your visualization. Filmmaking is an art of visual storytelling. It involves conceptualization to film’s final release. The entire film making process can be divided into different stages.
Different Stages of Film Making
- Writing: Ideating on the concept, development of script, writing of screenplay & dialogues
- Casting: Finalization of cast, characters, sound engineers, music directors, editors, camera man, Choreographer, Cinematographer, Singers, Lyrics writer and crew.
- Pre-production (or Prep): Characterization, finalizing locations, Song Recordings, building of sets, story boarding, hiring locations, visual effects etc.
- Production: Shoot
- Postproduction (or Post): Editing, adding sound and visual effects, Approvals etc.
- Marketing and Publicity: Releases of Trailers, Events and other strategies to create awareness
- Release, Sales and Distribution: Censor certification etc.
- Royalty and Maintenance
Film making is extremely multifaceted where you can consider a career in various fields/departments-writing, cinematography, editing, directing, acting etc.
Why should you study film making course in Bangalore?
- Film Making offers an opportunity to explore your creativity. It will help you to channelize your creativity in a constructive direction that will help you in career growth.
- Discover Cinema: As a student of film making, you will get to explore a range of genres, understand the nuances, technicalities involved in various films. You may get to discover a fresh perspective about your concepts.
- Film making courses in Bangalore is extremely multifaceted where you can consider a career in various fields/departments-writing, cinematography, editing, directing, acting, production, visual effects, marketing etc. Besides this, it equips you with transferable skills that can be applied to various other fields-Communication skills, leadership skills, problem solving skills, time management skills etc. can facilitate opportunities in range of fields not only in domestic but also global markets
- Learn something new each day: With technological advancements, film makers are exploring innovative ways to visually present their ideas. The rate at which the technology is transforming the film making, there is scope for new learning each day.
- Film making is amalgamation of creative satisfaction, glamour, fame and fortune.
- Film making involves shoot at different locations around the world. Hence it involves lots of travel, explore new places, discover new cultures& cuisines etc. in addition to meeting new people.
- You get an opportunity to build network with professionals from this field in addition to gain knowledge and new perspective from experts. This will also help you in opening gates for career advancement.
- Filmmaking course will equip you with competencies to transform your ideas onto the big screen.
- Bangalore is a melting pot of cultures where you are exposed to people from across the world. Multicultural experience will open you up to new perspective. The experience will shape your ideas, your concepts.
- Bangalore, being the hub of Kannada film industry, will provide you with lots of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and exposure to film making.
- Bangalore is the Silicon Valley of India. The early adoption of new technologies ensures students get exposure to latest techniques in film making.
Get the best course at right place to excel in fil making process. Understand your instincts and abilities choose your right career.