Hey there! It’s been a while since we last met. I was actually hoping that you will come to visit me soon but it seems like you have a lot of plans. It’s okay though I understand. Your job requires you to constantly travel around the world. I wonder how many different kinds of people you have met so far, too many to count. I hope everyone was happy when they first met you and even if they are not I’m sure they will find you again soon enough.
I still remember the first time we met. I was 15 or 16 maybe, struggling to finish high school. I must say it was one heck of an experience. At first, I didn’t even realize that it was actually you. I always thought that you were out of my league. Therefore, it was so weird and confusing but at the same time, it was wonderful. Because of you, I made some beautiful memories in this town otherwise I would have had nothing to take with me when I left. I was really happy that you could find me even if it was for a brief period. At least this way, even if someone asks me if I have met you or not I will be able to say something. So thank you for that.
Sometimes I pray that maybe you could come and find me again. I mean it’s good to have someone who actually understands and feels you. Sometimes there are things we can’t say to everyone, not even our closest friends but we can tell that to you. I really miss those days. If only the time had been right then maybe we would have still been together. If only I wasn’t a mess and would have realized it sooner, everything would have been so different now.
Sadly we can’t change the past. It’s over now; I have left that town for good, not even sure when I will return. But remember that I’ll always be waiting for you. I know being with you is not easy but I promise that I will keep trying till the last moment.
If fate is on our side we might meet again somewhere……
Yours forever & always
By: Indralee Chetia
Essay Title of the Month
- How to write an essay fast
- what is Essay Bot
- How to write good Review Essay
- How to write a 5 page essay
- How to write an interpretive essay
- How to write dialogue in an essay
- When revising an informative essay it is important to consider……….(what to be considered)
- Women empowerment essay
- How to get essay editing jobs and how lucrative it is?
- Essay vs Research paper
- The best way to grading an essay
- How to plan an essay writing/contest
- How to write marketing essay/ graphic essay/ technical essay/Opinion essay/informal essay/interpretive essay/photography essay/character essay (one paragraph each for these type of essay)
- Participants should write the essay in easy to understand language with deep research on a selected topic. The essay should be written in the participant’s own language with interesting facts.
- How to focus on writing an essay
- How to write creative writing essays
- What is essay proofreading service
- How to write a cover page for an essay
- What are the best font for essays
- How to start an essay agency and providing essay editing jobs