Best Intellectual Learner Leader Integrity Optimistic
Never-failing Attitude Invincible Responsible Energetic
B – Best:
- A Billionaire is always the Best among the Rest. He/she is someone who thinks unique.
- A billionaire always believes their best is yet to come.
I – Intellectual:
- A billionaire is not just intellectual by Intelligence quotient but also Emotionally Intelligent which makes them successful.
- Almost all billionaires are good leaders where good leadership is an art and a billionaire is an artist.
- A leader is someone who takes all the blame when his mission fails and takes less credit when he succeeds.
- Leaders aren’t born, but they are made which makes them self-made billionaires. A true leader doesn’t show his power but helps in empowering others.
- A true billionaire believes in “Never Stop Learning, Never Stop Growing”.
- A true billionaire will never be an omniscient person.
- A billionaire always has an open mind to learn new things. Learning leads to Earning.
- A billionaire is someone with high integrity.
- Integrity is all about doing the right things even when nobody watches us.
- A true billionaire always believes integrity is the seed to success.
- Courage combined with integrity is the secret of success to becoming a true billionaire.
- A billionaire is always Optimistic in achieving their goal because Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- A billionaire is not the one who never fails but the one who never quits. “For every Fall there is Rise”.
- A billionaire always keeps trying in spite of failing. Every billionaire overcome the law of paying price.
- To get something we have to give something as success comes after a lot of sacrifices.
A – Attitude:
- Many assume a Billionaire be a Heartless person, but in reality, they use their Heart- Less by sacrificing their time with their family to make money.
- Every great idea of a billionaire was once ignored by the world. It’s their never-giving-up attitude that brings them a billion-dollar.
- A true billionaire is one who shows a great attitude when he has nothing and remains humble when he has everything.
- Obstacles make the billionaire stronger and competition makes them unbeatable.
- Many inspiring billionaires had the Worst past but they went on to create the best future.
- A billionaire is always Responsible.
- No matter how bad the result is a billionaire takes the responsibility.
- If failed in the mission, a true billionaire will bounce back.
- Being Energetic in spite of a hectic schedule is an art that almost every billionaire excels in.
- Our body follows the mind. Becoming a Billionaire is not everyone’s cup of tea as they overcome challenges Emotionally, Financially, Physically & Mentally.
- A billionaire is always mentally strong which pushes them to be energetic to achieve their goal.
A Billionaire’s Mindset:
- “Gravity is something that falls down. Going against gravity is a Billionaire’s mindset’’.
- A perfect example is billionaire entrepreneur Mr.Elon Musk. Only the World’s powerful countries like the U.S.A, Russia, and China have launched a space vehicle into orbit and successfully brought it back to the Earth.
- The next to achieve this massive feat is not by a country but by a man who is Mr.Elon Musk.
About Mr.Elon Musk:
- Mr.Elon Musk is a billionaire entrepreneur who owns companies like Tesla, SolarCity, SpaceX, and PayPal.
- Born in 1971 in South Africa to a Canadian mother and South African father Mr.Elon Musk’s life is full of Inspiration.
- In spite of facing lots of difficulties during his earlier years, he spent most of his time reading and tinkering on projects that in the future made him explore futuristic technologies.
- Mr.Elon Musk completed his dual degree Bachelor of Science in Physics as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Wharton School in Pennsylvania which helped him in building his career. He managed to pay his fees by scholarship, loans, and by working two different jobs at the same time.
- From struggling to pay college fees to becoming one of the Wealthiest in the World, Mr.Elon Musk teaches us nothing is impossible.
- Mr.Elon Musk also contributes to charity works through his Musk Foundation which is started to provide solar-power energy systems in disaster areas as well as to support research and development, advocacy, and educational goals.
About Elon Musk’s business ventures:
- Zip2 – A web software company
- X.Com – It is an Online financial services and e-mail payment company
- PayPal – An Online payment platform
- Tesla Motors -It is an Electric car company
- SpaceX – An American aerospace manufacturer
- Tesla Energy -It focuses on clean energy
- SolarCity – It focuses on Solar energy generation
- Neuralink Corporation – It is a futuristic brain-computer interface company
- From Software to Space, Automobile to Financial Company Mr.Elon Musk has proved to be a Versatile Billionaire having succeeded in different ventures.
- An Ethical Billionaire is “Designed by Determination, Framed by Failure, Constructed by Criticism, Produced by Perseverance & at last sculptured the success”.
- A billionaire always thinks bigger and with his passion and ambition achieves it.
- That’s what the life of Mr.Elon Musk tells us. The success of Mr.Elon Musk teaches us that an ordinary man can become Extraordinary by his strong work ethic.