While sleeping, we imagine a lot of fascinating things that we want in our real life, don`t we? This is what leads Einstein to find relativity the Einstein field equations of Physics. However, while dreaming, many people image many great things but are unable to present it in the world because of lack of resources, capital and other essential equipments. Those who make use of their dreams also are indeed Genius.
What are the benefits of having a flying car? Who requires flying car? Is flying car better than an aeroplane. These questions might be pondering in your head, but do not worry, you will get the answers shortly.
Due to the drastic increase in population, the traffic jams would increase. Also, there would be difficulty in reaching office, school and other places in time. Who likes traffic and being waiting at the same place for hours? Literally, nobody likes that. We, human beings, always want some variety and rapidness. At this point, we can take the help of flying cars that will be electrical, may be driverless and full of comfort and glass view of the sky. Looking the birds from the sky is a fascinating experience which every human being wants to experience, but no everyone can afford that. Do you want to know what is the future and present scenario of flying cars? Let`s look at that.
Far away from today`s modern era, the future is awaiting us with a lot of inventions that mankind had never seen before. One such inventions of them would be FLYING CARS. A flying car is a type of personal vehicle that will travel on roads and also by air. And it will we be like an aeroplane with four wheels; nonetheless, it will be only to carry four people like a normal car and may be more than that. In fact, the perfect definition of future starts with Flying cars, and it is often used to explain what future would look like and it seems the future is already here as flying cars will soon be a reality. However, beware of fake id license holder for flying these car to avoid problems.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has given nod to a hybrid ground-air vehicle that can soar at speeds of 100 mph. During past decades, many movies had emerged which showed an example of flying cars. Around a hundred to two hundred later, flying cars would have become reality. It also depends on the thinking capacity of people of a nation, availability of capital and many other factors. In addition, whether general population will be willing to embrace and pay for flying cars as personal vehicles and as a shared mobility service are major research questions that have been investigated as well.
But before the invention of flying cars, there will be the invention of the cars which are pollution free, environment friendly and as per the capacity of one`s will. These cars like used tesla for sale in san diego are more apparent to built according to a new model and will be electric, autonomous and connected, and it. Will bring prosperity to the society because of a number of benefits to society: less pollution, more safety, more free time and services.
Talking about flying cars, they are likely to be electrified cars that will run on roads in the near future. This is how the evolution of cars would take place. Waiting for somebody else to let the work done is a blunder, one needs to start it first. Then, the whole world will support and eventually inventions can take place.
As per recent records, during the year 2050, their would be driverless vehicle in the shape of a smooth pod that can change colour with the tap of an app through which lives during accident and time can be saved. Also, these cars may contact each other and give signals for one`s arrival. It is pretty sure that these cars will save many things.
- Minimizing traffic pollution by lesser usage of roads: The next country is like to have about three times the population we have now!
- Lower emissions (over certain distances): If the cars run on electric current and have rechargeable battery, then they can be eco- friendly for the environment
- They can travel shorter distances to make the same journey. Comfort and luxury are the words which describe the pleasure of riding in a flying car. You may have imagined yourself about this pleasure till now.
- Frees up the city roads for pedestrians and cyclists: Lesser will be the pollution, lesser will be the global damages to forests that provide us oxygen.
- Less need for on the ground infrastructure. When lesser roads would be used then the ground could be used for agriculture and plantation activities.
- Emissions over short distances could be higher.
- Emissions over short distances could be higher: Although VTOLs are very efficient once in the air, the take-off and climb phase of the journey requires large amounts of energy which means that for short trips the benefits in terms of energy use and emissions are much lower. Also, it depends on the type and quality of the fuel used in the vehicle.
- Won`t be able to carry as many people as they can today: Unlike public transports, these flying cars would be expensive per human being because they would not be able to carry many people as in public transport system. Because the manufacturing of these types of car requires a lot of money, for the wing parts (streamlined body), fuel, amount of making the body of the car. So, it may not be economical for all as the rich could only afford these types of vehicles. Just imagine, if everyone will purchase one car for oneself, then the sky will be so much blurry to see birds and enjoy the scenery.
In a nutshell, flying cars may be beneficial in many ways but alike any other thing, they have some demerits also. If we dream of some new ideas and report about it to the government with the benefits, the era of invention may take place rapidly within a short span. Also, helping the ideas to develop may prove to be a better factor for development. Creativity and money mark the starting of these era whose ends cannot be found anywhere!
Jagannath Pradhan is a creative writer at the same time he is an avid reader. He likes to note down his thoughts and write continuously on random topics to improve his writing skills. Moreover, fluency and accuracy are his weapons, which he uses while writing that indulges the readers to the fullest.