Instagram is growing like a new-found virus. With its addictive applications like the stories, photos, videos, and IGTV videos, it is gripping everybody’s attention span and time. Instagram is slowly becoming a brand factory providing too many products from too many vendors at cheaper and affordable rates. Brands post Instagram photos or videos on an average of 1.5 times a day.
Instagram videos are 38% more likely to receive engagement or views and likes and tags and shares than Instagram photos. More than 500 million people use Instagram photos and videos on a daily basis. The very famous heart or the like button is hit almost 4200 million times on a daily basis.
Near about 59% of the millennial watch stories over Instagram. Almost 70% of the Gen Z checks out Instagram stories. Instagram photos and videos can be stored on your device as well as on your computer, or they could be shared with your followers or whoever you want to share them it. You can straightaway go for websites or applications which help you download and save Instagram photos and videos to your computer, freely and easily.
These are many intriguing websites that can help you download and save Instagram videos on your mobile device over the internet. Let’s find out about them, shall we?
- InstaSave: This application works best for Android. It is also available for iOS. It has no advertisements, no watermarks, and you don’t need to login here as well. It will help you download Instagram videos pretty instantly. You just have to copy and paste the URL and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ icon.
- Regrammer: This particular application is only available for iOS users. There is no need to sign, no coins, and no tokens taken from you. You can repost videos instantly by just copy-pasting the URL, previewing it onRegrammer and reposting it on your account. You can download multiple videos here.
- Instagram Downloadr: Here, you can download Instagram videos at zero cost, without any need to register an account, and quickly and multiple times. Instagram videos’ mp4 format is maintained even after the download. Just copy and paste the URL into the text box and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button.
- IFTTT: This works like a medium between your favourite Instagram videos and your download. You just have to open a Dropbox account here and ‘LIKE’ the videos you want to see in your Dropbox account. You can view them as long as you want in your Dropboxaccount; they are staying there for long.
- VideoDownloader for Instagram Repost App: This application lets you download Instagram TV videos easily. You can share your favourite Instagram videos with others. Just open Instagram, and copy and paste the Instagram video URL on the Instagram video downloader application, and then you are free to download and re-post it.
- Downloaders.HashtagsForLikes: This amazingly named website lets you download Instagram videos easily and in the most perfect manner. Just copy-paste the video URL and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button for saving it to your PC or mobile device. This has premium registration, mind you.