With the enormous popularity and attention that it has been getting recently, cloud computing is a field in the IT industry that you need to get into right now. We’re saying this not only because it’s a sphere with a lot of opportunities, but also because it will pay you quite well. And if you’re wondering how to get a foot in the door, worry not because this article is a detailed guide for you to follow to achieve this career goal. So, keep reading!
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate: General Overview
for aspiring solutions architects, or anyone having a role of cloud
engineer, this certification will verify your ability to plan and
deploy secure and robust applications that use AWS technologies. It
is recommended that you have at least a year of hands-on experience
in developing AWS systems before taking the related exam SAA-C02, but
not having it shouldn’t stop you from trying it out.
In any case, make sure you are prepared well for the assessment as it is known to be quite difficult to ace and it also costs $150 for every attempt. You’ll have 130 minutes to answer a mix of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions to get a score of at least 720 out of 1000 to get a pass status.
Pros of Having It
We cannot stress enough just how important this credential can be for your CV. Having this certification will give you many advantages including but not limited to:
● A good chance at getting a top job – cloud computing professionals are in high demand and there are not many of them with the right skills and qualifications. Therefore, you become a part of the market that has a ton of opportunities to be filled.
● Get that salary you’ve been chasing after – being an accredited AWS solutions architect will grant you higher respect in the industry. This will also entitle you to a high paycheck of around $113k annually (on average, according to PayScale). If that is not motivation enough for you to get this badge, we don’t know what is!
Practice Makes Perfect
There are many ways in which you can prepare yourself to pass this hurdle. But even if you make use of different courses, study guides, and other learning resources, you might still find yourself struggling in the exam if you haven’t prepared for it beforehand with practice tests. These are just three main approaches how these materials can help you.
● Practice tests give you an understanding of where your weak areas are so that you’ll be able to focus more on them to be armed and ready for the “difficult” tasks in the real exam.
● Practice tests also allow you to adhere to a set time limit, thereby training you to answer all questions correctly while sticking to the deadline.
● Another advantage of doing practice tests is you’ll get an idea of what type of questions will be asked in the assessment. Moreover, the files downloaded from reliable sources mirror the real content of past SAA-C02 exams.
AWS is recognized worldwide as the industry standard for cloud computing solutions. Companies, in their turn, flourish through certified professionals and hence are willing to offer lucrative job opportunities to the ideal candidates.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a credential that’s going to lit up the eyes of your potential employer. So, get helpful study resources including practice tests, train diligently, pass the required exam, and boost your career with a badge!