- What kind of videos can be submitted?
You can submit any video, presentation, essay narration, storytelling, poem recitation, debate, interview, tips, study material or anything creative which you can think of.
- What is the period of the contest?
The period of the contest will be 1st February to 30th April 2021. You can submit your video anytime from now to 30th April 2021.
- When will the results be out?
The result will be out on 15th May.
- What are the criteria for deciding the winners?
The winners will be decided based on following criteria:
- Number of visits/Total visit time (25% mark)
- Number of subscribers generated through the submitted video (25% mark)
- Quality of video/presentation (25% mark)
- Quality of the content (25% mark)
- What are the prizes that can be won?
First Prize: 2500INR
Second Prize: 1500 INR
Third Prize: 1000 INR
10 Consolation Prizes
All the participants will receive certificates and appreciation letter
- Is there a limit to the length of the video?
There is no time limit of duration of the video.
- Do we need to edit the video or it will be edited while uploading?
Participant should edit their own video. You are requested to edit as professional as possible. We shall upload as it is. So you are requested to introduce yourself at the start or end of the video.
- What are the language mediums that can be used?
Languages that can be used are: English, Hindi and Bengali
- Where to send the video to?
The submission needs to be made through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are multiple entries allowed?
Yes, multiple entries are allowed
- When will the video be published and how would we come to know about it?
The video will be published and the link will be shared to the respective participants in the first week of February 2021 or before.
- What should be the format of the submission?
The submission should be in mp4 format
- The memory is more than what an email attachment allows, what to do?
A video would definitely be more than the 25 mb attachment allowed on email. You need to upload the video on your Google Drive, make the link available for editing and share the link of the video with us.