Chicken is my all time favorite and I prefer to try different types of chicken dishes.Dhania (coriander) Chicken is one of my favorite one.Whenever I think of something spicy delicious chicken dish, it comes to my mind.From the name of the dish, one can guess that the main ingredient is coriander.The main time taken by the dish is marination of the chicken, otherwise the cook time is very little.
So lets try it….
- 500gm Chicken
- 2 Onion, Chopped
- One big bunch Coriander
- 1 Tomato, Paste
- One table spoon Ginger garlic paste
- one cube Ginger
- 5 Green Chilis
- One tea spoon curd
- One tea spoon red chili powder
- One tea spoon Lime juice
- As per taste Salt and Sugar
- 4-5 spoon Sunflower Oil
- Marinate the chicken with salt ,curd ,ginger garlic paste and lime juice.Keep it aside for 30-45 mint.
- Make paste of tomato and ginger cube.Keep aside
- Make paste of coriander bunch with the green chilies.Keep aside
- Put oil in pan and add the chopped onions. Fry till golden brown.
- Add tomato ginger paste and cook till oil separate.
- Add the red chili powder and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the marinated chicken and stir properly to mix with all ingredients.
- Cook with a lead till the chicken tender.
- Add coriander paste and mix well.Cook it for another 5-7mins
- Serve hot with any kind of rice.
Health Benefits of Coriander Chicken
|Serving size: 150gm|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 16 g||5%|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 43 g||86%|
Dishes preferred with Dhania Chiken
I specially prefer some kind of spicy rice.This dish is just too good with Egg Chicken Masala Rice.Besides you can try this with plain steam rice/ jeera rice, Romali Roti.