While people think Yoga is for weak people, it is vehemently not so; it is neither a mystical occurrence not a flexible form of exercise. Yoga is nothing but a conscious and systematic process, leading to the wholesome development of the human being, including physical, mental, intellectual, emotional and spiritual development.
Some facts about “Yoga”
- This is an ancient philosophy, keen on educating healthy and harmonious living.
- Yoga is a kind of science – and it focuses on self-awareness, self-development and self-transformation.
- A holistic discipline, yoga strives to integrate body and mind, thus promoting a perfect balance.
- Yoga has the ability to heal many of the health issues, and that too without any support of medicines.
- Yoga is not an activity, but a way of life. It boosts positive energy in the body, improving the quality of life through anavar kaufen
- Yoga, whoever practices it, is more prone to being self-understanding, loving, knowledgeable and happy.
- Yoga can awaken the spiritual side of the individual, making him or her experience inner divinity.
- Yoga works as a natural therapy, makes the practitioner look and feel healthy, youthful and beautiful.
- Yoga is for everyone, despite whatever people think. Whether you are a child or an old person, it is never too late to start yoga.
There are three cardinal principles of Yoga
- Relaxation of all the group of muscles
- Slowing down of the breath
- Calming of the mind
A large number of people are aware of the benefits of Yoga bestows on the practitioner. Among those, a good number have excellent knowledge of Yoga and want to adopt Yoga in daily life. However, very few numbers have regarded Yoga as an essential activity in their daily life. There are a number of reasons behind this:
• Have limited time to work for their body & mind relaxation.
• Availability of numbers of other means of relaxation.
• Mind moves towards more interesting means of relaxation.
• One may think Yoga can bring on some suffering.
• The tendency of human nature to get fast remedies for their disorders.
• Mind-set regarding the slow process of Yoga benefits. Once the mind gets the maturity to understand the benefits of Yoga, only then one can get into practicing Yoga, but till then, it becomes too late.
• Ignoring the fact that there is no age limit to adopt Yoga practice in daily life.
• Unaware of new interesting methods of Yoga being designed & practiced by Yoga Gurus/schools.
How to Age Gracefully with Yoga
Knowing the fact that large numbers of the population would like to adopt Yoga in daily life if Yoga programme addresses their constraints and make them more interesting. Artistic Yoga with light music, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pilates etc. have been developed to make Yoga more interesting.
Extensive Yoga should always be practiced under the supervision of some trainer, for achieving maximum benefits. In this context, Jyoti Chauhan is a renowned name in the filed of Yoga.
Jyoti Chauhan is a certified Yoga instructor. She has acquired a Diploma and PG Diploma in Yogic Science and has Mastered (MA) in Yoga Sasthra form K J Somaiya. She is also a certified ZUMBA, Power Yoga, Power Garba, Pilates, Aerobics, Fitness instructor. She also has CPR and First Aid Certification.
She has been working as a freelancer and as a regular instructor for ten years. She has taken numbers of sessions/workshops on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Mudra & Bandhs and Mediation. She has also given her services for Senior Citizens, Socially backward citizens and children at Vashi, Chembur, Deonar and Anushkatinagar Mumbai.
Presently in Lockdown months she is conducting regular online Yoga sessions in morning (06 :30 to 7:30 AM) and evening (4 to 5 PM). A large number of participants are benefiting through the online sessions in these pandemic months. You can, if you decide, also get the benefits of Yoga.
Write and Win: Participate in Creative writing Contest & International Essay Contest and win fabulous prizes.
Contact : 9869142370 Email: email@example.com