As The Saying Goes, “Learning Is A Treasure That Will Follow Its Owner Everywhere.” One Can Not Stop Learning. We Will Keep Learning a New Thing Every day.
Learning Is A Joy And Everyone Will Surely Experience It In Their Life. Knowledge Is The Only Thing That Travels With Us Everywhere And Helps One Do The Needed.
Every Bit Of Information That We Learn Moulds Us And Pushes Us Forward In Achieving Our Goals. I Mean, To Say It Very Simple, It Defines Our Growth.
Of Course, Everyone Will Face A Dilemma About The Courses That They Want To Purse After 12th. We Keep Searching Eagerly From The 12th Starting Onward, but Even Then We Won’t Be Able To Come To A Conclusion About It (Not Everyone).
Here I List Some Courses/Degrees That One Can Pursue After PCMI/PCMB/PCBI –
- B.E. – Bachelor Of Engineering
It Is One Of Popular Courses That A Person Wishes To Take. There Are Many Kinds of Engineering Such As Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering Etc.
One Needs To Choose With Care The Courses They Are So Much Interested In And Can Involve Oneself In It Completely.
In Some Colleges, B.Tech Is Available Instead Of B.E. There Are So Many Common Entrance Examinations Prevailing Nowadays For The Admission Such JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIEEE.
Some Colleges Conduct Their Respective Entrance Examinations Such Viteee, Bitsat.
Basically, To Pursue This Course, One Should Be Very Good At Mathematics, Physics And Chemistry.
- C.A. – Bachelor In Computer Applications
It Is Also Very Good Course For The Students Who Are So Much Interested In The Field Of Computer Science. Its Duration Is 3 Years.
One Has To Good At Mathematics, Languages To Pursue This Course.
- Sc – Bachelor Of Science
It Is Also A Common Course That Students Wishes To Take. There Are Many Divisions Such As Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Etc.
One Has To Be Very Keen In Choosing The Divisions.
- Arch – Bachelor Of Architecture: It Is 5 Years Course. One Who Is Very Much Good At Art And Would Love To Carry Forward Their Career In The Field Of Art Can Purse This.
- Pharm – Bachelor Of Pharmacy: It Is 4 Years Course. It Is Must To Pursue This Course To Practice As A Pharmacist In Many Countries.
Jobs That One Can Get After Pursuing This Course Are Pharmacist, Medical Representative, And Research Professional.
- B.A. – Bachelor Of Business Administration
It Is 3 Years Course. Merit Based Admission Is a Common Admission System Followed By Many Colleges for This Course.
Job Opportunities Available After Pursuing This Course Are Hr Management, Material Management, And Administrative Roles.
- B.B.S. – Bachelor Of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery
It Is 5 Years Course. To Purse This Course, One Should Be Well Versed In Biology, Chemistry And Physics. Entrance Examinations Like NEET, AIIMS Has To Be Written By The Students To Get Admission For This Respective Course In The College.
- H.M. – Bachelor Of Hotel Management
It Is 3-4 Years Course. One Who Has Passed 12th From A Recognised Board Is Eligible For This Course. Jobs Opportunities Available Are Hotel Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Customer Service Representative, Inventory Manager, Purchase Manager, Food and Beverages Manager.
- P.T. – Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
It Is 4 Years Course Plus 6 Months Of Clinic Internship. Top Colleges Which Offer This Course Are
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar,
- Christian Medical College,
- Apollo Physiotherapy College, Hyderabad.
The Job Opportunities Available After Pursuing This Courses Are Assistant Physiotherapist
- Customer Care Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- Therapy Manager
There Are Several Diploma Courses That One Can Try Pursuing It After 12th Standard. They Are As Follows:
- Diploma In Print Media Journalism
- Diploma In Animation And Multimedia
- Diploma In Film Making, Video Production And Editing
- Diploma In Biotechnology
- Diploma In Interior Designing
- Diploma In Jewellery Designing
- Diploma In Education Technology
- Diploma In Retail Management
- Diploma In English Teaching
- Diploma In Fashion Designing
- Diploma In Banking And Finance
- Diploma In Yoga Education
- Diploma In Event Management
- Diploma In Film Making And Video Editing
- Air Hostess/Cabin Crew Training Course
- Diploma In Elementary Education
There Are Many Government Examinations That One Can Prepare For. Those Are Listed Below:
- IAS – Indian Administrative Service
- IPS – Indian Police Service
- IFS – Indian Foreign Service
- IFS – Indian Forest Service
- IRS – Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax )
- IAAS – Indian Audit And Accounts Service
- ICAS – Indian Civil Accounts Service
- ICLS – Indian Corporate Law Service
- IDAS – Indian Defence Accounts Service
- IDES – Indian Defence Estate Service
- IIS – Indian Information Service
- IPTAS – Indian Post & Telecom Accounts Service
- IPS – Indian Postal Service
- IRAS – Indian Railway Accounts Service
- IRPS – Indian Railway Personal Service
- IRTS – Indian Railway Traffics Service
- ITS – Indian Trade Service
- IRPFS – Indian Railway Protection Force Service
I Think You All Folks Could Have Gathered Enough Information Regarding What To Do Next Through This Article. Be Confident, And Choose The Right Choice Apt For You. You Stand In A Position That Can Bring About A Sea Change In Your Life, So Be Vigilant.
All the Best!! Never Leave Your Quest For Knowledge. Keep Learning, Keep Improving, And Keep Growing.
“An Investment In Knowledge Pays The Best Interest.”
Don’t Be Judgemental Not Only About Others But Also Yourself Too. Until Or Unless You Try The New Things, You Will Never Know If You Can Or Not. So Try Experimenting Everything That In Your Life.
I Am Overwhelmed With Happiness To Share This Piece Of Information With You.
I Will Come Back With Another Exciting And Curious Topic Very Soon, Until Then Bye To All My Readers. Keep Waiting!!
Author: SAHITHYA.B.A, Karur