Monomousumi Recipe Contest in association with LFF- Love for food, Kolkata
Do you love to cook new recipes? Do you wish to show your cooking skill and wish to share with others? This is an opportunity through which you can get fame, mental satisfaction and chance to win fabulous prizes. Now your effort will not go in vain! We shall make your recipe served to other’s dining table! Read the guidelines and submit your entries.
- Submissions should be original. Recipe can be inspired by other’s recipe but the contestant must present the steps in their own way. Actual photograph is must. Video is encouraged (not mandatory).
- Ideally, contestant should follow a sequence: About the cuisine, ingredients with quantity, process/steps in details, decoration, nutrition values, and any other information. This is only an illustration. Participants are free to innovate in their way by including the mentioned points.
- No Plagiarism, No copy allowed
- We will have the authority to publish the recipes sent by the contestants in our platform by mentioning the contestant’s name
- Copyright to the recipe and photograph will remain with the contestants assuming its your own content/photograph.
- Language: English, Bengali and Hindi
- Nationality: Any Nationality
- Last date of submission: 31st may 2019
- Word limit: 2000 words
- Result announcement: 15th June 2019
- You have to send your entry through email to email@example.com
- Rewards: First Prize: 3000 INR (50$ for winners outside India) Cash Prize (sponsored by LFF- Love For Food, previously known as Oh Yeah Maggiiii) and ready to print eCertificate Second Prize: 2000 INR (30$ for winners outside India) Cash Prize (sponsored by LFF- Love For Food, previously known as Oh Yeah Maggiiii) and ready to print eCertificate Third Prize: 1000 INR (15$ for winners outside India) Cash Prize(sponsored by LFF- Love For Food, previously known as Oh Yeah Maggiiii) and ready to print eCertificate Editor’s choice: Branded Watch worth 2499 INR (Sponsored by www.monomousumi.com) and ready to print eCertificate Consolation Prizes: 10 Numbers of prizes and ready to print eCertificate (Sponsored by www.monomousumi.com)
- All the participants shall get some prizes in the gift/discount coupon
- All the participants will get participation certificate (e-certificate
- The participants have to pay registration/admin fee of 300 INR or $5 through Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org (for non Indian Participants) Paytm/Google Pay: 9322362147 (for Indian participants
- After paying the admin fee, you need to mail us with your details or screenshot/proof of payment
- Winners will be judged by a panel of and the decision made by the panel would be the final and no queries will be entertained. The judgement will be fully impartial, as all the entries will be published and visible to all.
- The winner’s name would be announced through our website and the same will be communicated through email.
- Participant can send multiple recipes for the contest.
- Entries can be modified anytime before the deadline
- Please go through all the rules for the Contest. If you do not agree please do not participate.
- The essay should be preferably typed in MS word format. However, for those participants, who (only those) does not have access of computer/laptop, they can request to send handwritten entries.
- For any query, please write to us at: email@example.com